Terms And Conditions
The Del-York Creative Academy is the most prestigious film training program in Africa, partnering with award-winning instructors from creative industries all around the world for an intensive month-long workshop both online and on-campus, where we provide young aspiring African filmmakers with comprehensive training for working in the film industry.
The Del-York Creative Academy training program is an initiative of Del-York International; Del-York Creative Academy seeks to breach the gap between Academia and Industry.
1. The training program will run for 4 weeks (hereafter referred to as “Duration”). Current Terms and Conditions apply for the duration of this program.
2. The training program will be hosted in the territory of The Republic of Nigeria (hereafter referred to as “Nigeria”), and a virtual learning suite with global coverage.
3.1. Participants must be 18 years or older. A Participant hereby warrants and represents that he/she is:
- At least 18 years old and eligible to participate in the training program in the same manner as being eligible to enter into valid contracts under the law.
- Participating voluntarily
- Have perused and have a clear understanding of the Terms and Conditions of the training program
- Fully aware & accept that any sums applied or expended in participating in the training program is non-refundable.
3.2 The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants which will also include confirmation of details of participants as registered. Participants hereby agree that personal data supplied when applying for the training program may be used by the Organizer to monitor participation during the program and to evaluate improvements.
3.3 Means of Participation:
All student applications will be vetted against program standards to ensure that the finalists meet minimum criteria. All enrolled participants of the DCA 2021 program, both online and on-campus will be participating in a month-long program specifically designed to centre around our curriculum. All successful applicants will be notified via email.
All successful applicants will be notified via email.
4. Cost & Participation
- Each applicant is stipulated to pay a registration fee of N18,000 to be eligible for selection.
Please note that any fees applied or expended in participating in the training program are non- refundable.
- Upon request to reissue certificate after loss, damage or faults that are clearly from the student to acquire the certificates at the stipulated time, students will be required to pay a fee of 18,000 to reclaim the certificate.
6. Each applicant consents that DCA uses the student’s images and works, as part of their time at the academy or assignments and class projects, for promotional or publicity purposes within DCA domains or otherwise.