Terms And Conditions
The Del-York Creative Academy is the most prestigious film training program in Africa, partnering with award winning instructors from creative industries all around the world for an intensive month-long workshop, where we provide young aspiring African filmmakers with a comprehensive training for working in the film industry.
The Del-York Creative Academy training program is an initiative of Del-York International; Del-York Creative Academy seeks to bridge the gap between Academia and Industry.
Below are some terms and conditions that guides DCA operations:
1. The training program will run from for 4 weeks (hereafter referred to as “Duration”). Current Terms and Conditions apply for the duration of this program.
2. The training program will be hosted in Lagos and Abuja respectively.
3.1. Participants must be 18 years or older. A Participant hereby warrants and represents that he/she is:
- At least 18 years old and eligible to participate in the training program in the same manner as being eligible to enter into valid contracts under the law.
- Participating voluntarily
- Have perused and have a clear understanding of the Terms and Conditions of the training program
- Fully aware & accept that any sums applied or expended in participating in the training program is non-refundable.
3.2 The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants which will also include confirmation of details of participants as registered. Participants hereby agree that personal data supplied when applying for the training program may be used by the Organizer to monitor participation during the program and to evaluate improvements.
3.3 Means of Participation:
All student applications will be vetted against program standards in order to ensure that the finalists meet minimum criteria. All enrolled participants of the DCA 2020 program will be participating in a month-long program specifically designed to center around our curriculum.
All successful applicants will be notified via email.
4. Cost & Participation
Each applicant is stipulated to pay a registration fee of N18,000, ($50) in order to be eligible for selection.Please note that any fees applied or expended in participating in the training program is non-refundable.